- close acquaintance with or knowledge of something；the quality of being well known; recognizability based on long or close association
noun: familiarity, plural noun: familiarities
- 1. close acquaintance with or knowledge of something increase customer familiarity with a product 同義詞
- ▪ the quality of being well known; recognizability based on long or close association the reassuring familiarity of his parents' home 同義詞
- ▪ relaxed friendliness or intimacy between people familiarity allows us to give each other nicknames 同義詞
- ▪ inappropriate and often offensive informality of behavior or language the unnecessary familiarity made me dislike him at once 同義詞
Familiarity with SOP 熟悉標準流程 Check list of the ages weak and hospitalized people 年老體衰與需要人照料的名冊
...1935年著作《Notebooks》，原文完整句為： Familiarity breeds contempt - and children. 參考...》，請直接參考Answers.com有關Familiarity breeds contempt名句起源註釋（http://www....
Familiarity alone prevents our seeing how universally and largely the ...