- extraordinarily good or attractive；of an extraordinary size or degree
- 1. informal extraordinarily good or attractive they did a fantastic job your support has been fantastic 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of an extraordinary size or degree she had spent a fantastic amount of cash
- 2. imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality fantastic hybrid creatures novels are capable of mixing fantastic and realistic elements 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an object) seeming more appropriate to the imagination than to reality; strange or exotic visions of a fantastic, maze-like building
- extraordinarily good or attractive: they did a fantastic job your support has been fantastic
我覺得都可以 像是 gorgeous, fabulous, marvelous 等等 也可以用來代替。
...這個句型，文意可以很相近，但不會一模一樣，例： The movie is fantastic, but the story itself kinda sucks. = 電影是很棒，但故事本身不咋地...
Especially, when you look at the fantastic variety pictured in our latest stamp...極好的；很棒的」，尤其在口說英文的時候。 這也是fantastic最常用的意思，例： a fantastic kid (man; mother; cook; guy; athlete...