- distant in space or time；seeming remote from the immediate surroundings; dreamy
- 1. distant in space or time:
exotic and faraway locations
- 2. seeming remote from the immediate surroundings; dreamy:
she had a strange faraway look in her eyes
- adj.distant in space or time:
- exotic and faraway locations
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...far away (ph) 遠離 Far away from one's native village. 遠離家鄉 2. faraway (adj) 遠方的; 遙遠的 a war in a faraway country. 在一個遠方國家發生的戰爭...
可以麻煩幫我翻譯一下這句話的意思嗎?Often taking them faraway places before the concept of a global design firm really existed 謝謝?
...一個完整的句子.可以給一個完整的嗎? Often taking them faraway places before the concept of a global design firm really existed. (X...
They both mean the same thing, it's just that sometimes you can combine two words together to make it one word. For examples: some one -> someone any more -> anymore take-away -> takeaway (noun) get-away -> getaway (noun) stand out -> standout etc.