- the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay.；a passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, especially a taxicab
- perform in a specified way in a particular situation or over a particular period of time；happen; turn out
verb: fare, 3rd person present: fares, gerund or present participle: faring, past tense: fared, past participle: fared
noun: fare, plural noun: fares
- 1. the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay. 同義詞
- ▪ a passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, especially a taxicab the taxi driver was anxious to pick up a fare
- 2. a range of food of a particular type delicious Provençal fare 同義詞
- ▪ performance or entertainment of a particular style conventional Hollywood fare
- 1. perform in a specified way in a particular situation or over a particular period of time the party fared badly in the spring elections
- ▪ archaic happen; turn out beware that it fare not with you as with your predecessor
- 2. archaic travel a young knight fares forth
- the action or practice of travelling on public transport without paying the required fare: there were posters on the bus about fare dodging and I began to get a guilty conscience
- a section of a bus or tram route for which a fixed price is charged.
- (of a passenger) paying a fare for a journey, especially on public transport: the first tilting train carrying fare-paying passengers has travelled to Manchester
- a person who travels on public transport without paying the required fare: the train companies are cracking down on fare dodgers
- food appropriate to Lent, especially that without meat.
- a charge of half the usual fare for a journey on public transport, available to certain groups ... all children under 18 travel at half fare
- a menu.
Oxford American Dictionary
- used to express good wishes on parting: fare thee well, I shall see you when our paths cross again
- a farewell: it is an insult to the legions who have been downsized without so much as a fare-thee-well
- the money paid for a journey on public transport: we should go to Seville, but we cannot afford the air fare
- perform in a specified way in a particular situation or over a particular period: the party fared badly in the elections
Promo Fare 是促銷票喔 CEBU會針對每一航班開放一些促銷票的數量 如果賣完就...只是差在價錢有沒有促銷 你的航班如果都確定的話，建議趕快給他Promo Fare按下去 否則可能過幾天再上去看，便宜票都已經賣完，就只能扼脕了 2010...
...健身房的月費，醫院申請醫療證明的工本費啦，辦護照的工本費，諸如此類的。 Fare 是用在交通或是運輸的費用，譬如說機票，很多人用Air Ticket...
fare通常用在交通運輸上,像是air fare or bus fare~ bill是比較屬於帳單類~像是在餐廳用完餐之後要帳單(不過美式的...