- characteristic of, influenced by, or representing a current popular style；(of a person) dressing or behaving according to the current trend
- 1. characteristic of, influenced by, or representing a current popular style:
- 2. (of a person) dressing or behaving according to the current trend:
they risked being scoffed at by their more fashionable friends
- 3. (of a place) frequented by fashionable people:
a fashionable Manhattan restaurant
adj. extremely fashionable:
a centre for ultra-fashionable shopping
ultra-fashionable bags that combine style and practicality
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- adj.characteristic of, influenced by, or representing a current popular trend or style:
- fashionable clothes
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
可以。你也可以用 chicest: New York may pride itself on being one of the chicest cities in the world. 或者說的更清楚： ... held in Singapore, one of the leading cities for fashion and fashion design in Asia.
fashionable a. (形容詞 adjective) 1. 流行的,時尚的;時髦的 She often wears a fashionable hat. 她常戴一頂時髦的帽子。 2. 上流社會的;高級的 She moves...
Fashionable clothes and delicious food are both available here. 時尚衣服、好吃的...both fashionable clothes and delicious food. 要時尚衣服、好吃的食物 來吧! fashionable clothes and delicious food. 時尚衣服、好吃的食物......不成句但簡單明瞭...