- very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail；very concerned about matters of cleanliness
- 1. very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail he chooses his words with fastidious care
- ▪ very concerned about matters of cleanliness the child seemed fastidious about getting her fingers sticky or dirty
- excessively concerned about accuracy and detail: his manner gives the impression of an over-fastidious gentleman
- very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail: she dressed with fastidious care
This is fastidious the life and the artistic union space, also lets the person in the use feel comfortable...
我再整理一下,下面的字都有龜毛的意思 這些美國人都會用的 picky wishy-washy(猶豫不定的意思) fastidious meticulous fussy P.S. fastidious 和 meticulous 最有龜毛的意味 2005-03-17 14:38:23 補充： yeah, that works too
... father for letting Snow White be able to not be fastidious about food, Marry an original is the nutritionist's stepmother. Under...