- 1. 天數 fate was on my side/against me 天遂我願／天不遂我願 to tempt fate 冒險
- 2. 命運 to be resigned to one's fate 聽天由命
- 3. 死亡 to meet a sad fate 死於非命
1. the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power
2. the course of someone's life, or the outcome of a situation for someone or something, seen as outside their control
3. the inescapable death of a person
4. the three goddesses who preside over the birth and life of humans. Each person was thought of as a spindle, around which the three Fates (Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos) would spin the thread of human destiny
兩者均作"命運"解。 fate指決定人或事務之成因的力量，著重於其不可避免或改變之結果。 例: ...s destiny was to be president. 華盛頓是註定要做總統的。 而destiny是好字，fate是壞字- 例: That's my destiny. 這是我的命(指好命) That...
Karma是因緣業力，有濃厚的宗教意味，也就是說有因果的意涵；而 fate 泛指命運，主要指不可預期的人生，往往會運用到占卜星相方面。 Karma...
... TOO LATE FOR YOU TWIST THE FATE 你真的想要等到一切都太遲才扭轉你的命運嗎? IF YOU ...