- expressing approval；giving consent
- 1. expressing approval the exhibitions received favourable reviews 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ giving consent their demands rarely received a favourable response
- 2. to the advantage of someone or something favourable conditions for vegetation growth the settlement was favourable to the unions 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a wind) blowing in the direction of travel by sailing towards the land first you will find more favourable wind
- ▪ (of weather, or a period of time judged in terms of its weather) fine a very favourable, sometimes glorious, October
- ▪ suggesting a good outcome a favourable prognosis
- expressing approval: the book received highly favorable reviews
Oxford American Dictionary
in agreement with 是符合, 一致的意思 加了 favorable 只是更加強調其一致性 整句大概意思是 這項觀察的結果和使用ETFOS軟體所做的介質堆疊模擬結果是非常符合的 ...
1. favorable election result a. 比較樂於見到的選舉結果。 b. 比較順利的選舉結果。 2. slow reform 遲緩的(經濟)改革。
favorable reply 好的回音 Looking forward to your favorable respone. Looking forward to your favorable reply. It is...