- lacking physical strength, especially as a result of age or illness；(of a sound) faint
- 1. lacking physical strength, especially as a result of age or illness my legs are very feeble after the flu 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a sound) faint his voice sounded feeble and far away 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ lacking strength of character she overreacted in such a feeble, juvenile way 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ failing to convince or impress a feeble excuse 同義詞 反義詞
懇求英文翻譯, 謝謝！ For many years, he was the only kindness she ever knew, the only friendship that solaced in any way the feeble, lonely soul.?
...kindness she ever knew, the only friendship that solaced in any way the feeble *one, lonely soul. 多年以來，只有他的善心才是她唯一能領受到的，只有他的...
Rest is needed due to weak and feeble body (在這裡我沒指名道姓, 說的有可能是自己也可能是任何人, 整合為一段簡潔...
...eelspear cheer cheek cheep cheeky cheekbone bee beed beech beef beer cee ceefax deed deem deep fee feeble gee geek geep geez heed heel heelball iee jeep jeer jeez keek keel keelless keelman leea leech...