- cut down (a tree)；knock down
- an amount of timber cut.
verb: fell, 3rd person present: fells, gerund or present participle: felling, past tense: felled, past participle: felled
- 1. cut down (a tree) 33 million trees are felled each day 同義詞 cut down, chop down, hack down, saw down, knock down, ... 更多
- ▪ knock down strong winds felled power lines corruption that felled the financial system in Thailand 同義詞 knock down, knock over, knock to the ground, bowl over, strike down, ... 更多
- 2. stitch down (the edge of a seam) to lie flat a flat-felled seam
- 1. an amount of timber cut.