- a man or boy；a person in the same position, involved in the same activity, or otherwise associated with another
- sharing a particular activity, quality, or condition with someone or something
noun: fellow, plural noun: fellows
- 1. informal a man or boy he was an extremely obliging fellow 同義詞
- 2. a person in the same position, involved in the same activity, or otherwise associated with another he was learning with a rapidity unique among his fellows 同義詞
- ▪ a thing of the same kind as or otherwise associated with another the page has been torn away from its fellows 同義詞
- 3. a member of a learned society a fellow of the Geological Society
- ▪ British an incorporated senior member of a college a tutorial fellow
- ▪ an elected graduate receiving a stipend for a period of research.
- ▪ a member of the governing body in some universities.
- 1. sharing a particular activity, quality, or condition with someone or something they urged the troops not to fire on their fellow citizens
fellow cast member 劇組成員 (指一起演戲的同伴) fork up 交出 N-word 歧視黑人的稱呼或用語，你可能不知道，叫中國人Chinaman和對黑人用N-word一樣，是侮辱性的。
194 My fellow people就是說同胞們，同樣，a fellow student就是指同學，中文的意思是同窗，student...