- 肥沃的；能生育的; 可繁殖的
- 1. 肥沃的
- 2. 能生育的; 可繁殖的 fertile egg 受精卵
- 3. 有創造力的; 豐富的
- 4. 提供發展可能的 a fertile environment for criminal activity 滋生犯罪的環境
1. (of soil or land) producing or capable of producing abundant vegetation or crops
2. producing many new and inventive ideas
3. (of a person, animal, or plant) able to conceive young or produce seed
「1. (of soil or land) producing or capable of producing abundant vegetation or crops」的反義字
「2. producing many new and inventive ideas」的反義字
「3. (of a person, animal, or plant) able to conceive young or produce seed」的反義字
... was the judge, I would decide to give the fertile egg to the mother. In reality, there are ..., but the wife still wants to keep the fertile egg, because she had spent so much time and gone...
...的一片平原上， and from where there is a beautiful view over the whole fertile plains of the Guadalhorce river, 而且從那裡可以眺望整個...
Fertile ground for his followers. 本句無動詞 應該前面有其他的句子 不然就是有 It/here is/was 而被省略了