- the celebration of something in a joyful and exuberant way；a festive celebration
noun: festivity, plural noun: festivities
- 1. the celebration of something in a joyful and exuberant way the season of festivity and goodwill 同義詞
- ▪ a festive celebration she had caught Susan taking a bunch of bouquets at the conclusion of an earlier festivity
- ▪ activities or events celebrating a special occasion the Chinese New Year is celebrated with a multitude of festivities 同義詞
- the celebration of something in a joyful and exuberant way: a time of great rejoicing and festivity
1.festival/festivity (N.)節慶│慶祝活動、慶典 2.create/creation (V.)創造│(n.)創造...
1 festival n. 節慶 festivity n. 慶典 2. create v. 創造 creation n. 產物 3. peaceful adj...
1.message 2.我思考一下... 3.festivities 4.progress 5.field 2006-07-07 10:00:46 補充： 2.patches 2006-07-07 10...