- having or showing the symptoms of a fever；displaying a frenetic excitement or energy
- 1. having or showing the symptoms of a fever:
he suffered from feverish colds
- 2. displaying a frenetic excitement or energy:
the next couple of weeks were spent in a whirl of feverish activity
- adj.having or showing the symptoms of a fever:
- she felt sick and feverish
a feverish cold
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...by yourself as a mighty one, and being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod.” 這是真正享受生活 被一個確認自己是一個大能者的目的...
... totally tired up and strengthless as well as a bit feverish, and even a sip of water would make me spew that I was thoroughly...
... --free carefree, duty-free --ful beautiful, wonderful, pitiful --ish childish, feverish --ive festive, digestive --less odorless, homeless --ous porous, curious --proof...