- 1. 小說
- 2. 錯覺
- 3. 虛構的事 his address is a fiction 他的地址是假的 the account was pure fiction 這個報道完全是杜撰的
- 4. 假像 to keep up a fiction of being/doing sth. 維持是某事物／做某事的假像
1. literature in the form of prose, especially novels, that describes imaginary events and people
2. something that is invented or untrue
「1. literature in the form of prose, especially novels, that describes imaginary events and people」的反義字
「2. something that is invented or untrue」的反義字
1. 三句都沒錯. 但是 I want to write a fiction指我想寫個虛構的[故事]. 文法上沒錯, 也可以用, 就是翻成中文感覺不完整...
我看了一下 NY Times paperback non-fiction best sellers http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/books...
no work of fiction:並非虛構 fiction:虛構的事物、小說 work在此可以當作"作品"來解釋.. no work of fiction:沒有虛構的作品(並非虛構) (the phantom of the opera) ...XD