- literature in the form of prose, especially novels, that describes imaginary events and people.；something that is invented or untrue
noun: fiction, plural noun: fictions
- 1. literature in the form of prose, especially novels, that describes imaginary events and people.
- 2. something that is invented or untrue:
they were supposed to be keeping up the fiction that they were happily married
- 3. a belief or statement which is false, but is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so:
the notion of the country being a democracy is a polite fiction
1. 三句都沒錯. 但是 I want to write a fiction指我想寫個虛構的[故事]. 文法上沒錯, 也可以用, 就是翻成中文感覺不完整...
我看了一下 NY Times paperback non-fiction best sellers http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/books...
no work of fiction:並非虛構 fiction:虛構的事物、小說 work在此可以當作"作品"來解釋.. no work of fiction:沒有虛構的作品(並非虛構) (the phantom of the opera) ...XD