- having or displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness；(of the weather or temperature) powerful and destructive
- 1. having or displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness:
the tiger is the largest member of the cat family and a fierce predator
fierce air battles ensued over the Pacific
- 2. (of the weather or temperature) powerful and destructive:
fierce storms lashed the country
- 3. showing a heartfelt and powerful intensity:
he kissed her with a fierce, demanding passion
- 4. fashionable or attractive in a bold or striking way:
the actress looked as fierce and fashion-forward as ever
是劇烈喔 因為我把整句翻出來後是好萊塢寶貝尼科爾Kidmen有劇烈神色和劇烈身體 所以是劇烈的意思 2010-05-10 02:32:00 補充： 強烈或強壯的意思也有 2010-05-10 02:37:10 補充： 我記得也是形容人很脾氣很兇
First of all, you do not know the whole of vocabuary in this paragraph. Just figure key words out and you can understand what the contents of accounting. shrinking Profit margin means 邊際利益驟減 profitability means 獲利能力 mix...
...with fresh blood, from which Isabella drank even in the midst of the fiercest fighting. 被黑暗魔法所敗壞，此金黃色的酒杯裡永遠都盛滿著鮮血，即使...