fill something in
- add information to complete a form or other official document；complete a drawing by adding colour or shade to the spaces within an outline
- 1. add information to complete a form or other official document
- 2. complete a drawing by adding colour or shade to the spaces within an outline
- 3. occupy one's spare time, typically while waiting for something else to happen
- put material into a hole, trench, or space so that it is completely full
Oxford American Dictionary
Life is filled with tasks. 生命充滿著不同的關卡， Hard...good or bad. 很難去分辨事情的對錯。 However, something deeply in my heart. 僅管如此，我的心還是動搖了。 I...
To old glory in filling in the blanks:- (13)A;(14)D; (15) B; (16) A,(17) D,(18)C,(19)A,(20) C,(21)A,(22)D, (23)A, (24) C.
...書本極好的香味中。 It was as if something in my heart was triggered , and a...心頭。 As soon as my nose was filled with smell of book, I can not hhelp but sit down...