- after a long time, typically involving difficulty or delay；as the last in a series of related events or objects
- 1. after a long time, typically involving difficulty or delay:
he finally arrived to join us
- 2. as the last in a series of related events or objects:
a referendum followed by local, legislative and, finally, presidential elections
- 3. used to introduce a final point or reason:
finally, it is common knowledge that travel broadens the horizons
- 4. in such a way as to put an end to doubt and dispute:
to dispel finally the belief that auditors were clients of the company
1.句首 Finally, I'd like to thank all of you for coming here tonight. 最後...他們最後終於做出決定了。 3.一般 V 前面 So you've finally decided to ask her out, right? 所以你終於決定要邀她出來約會...
原句 finally over! terrible test! 此僅為日常生活口語,不符合文法規則 且前後兩句皆無符合基本 之句子開頭大寫規則。 finally over! 為一副詞 一形容詞 表 "終於結束了!" adv. adj. 缺乏主詞語述...
此位大大 the finally .=>是錯的~! 因為finally是副詞, 副詞修飾"動詞"&"形容詞"...