- after a long time, typically when there has been difficulty or delay；as the last in a series of related events or items
- 1. after a long time, typically when there has been difficulty or delay:
he finally arrived to join us
- 2. as the last in a series of related events or items:
a referendum followed by local, legislative and, finally, presidential elections
- 3. used to introduce a final point or reason:
finally, it is common knowledge that travel broadens the horizons
- 4. in such a way as to put an end to doubt and dispute:
the need to dispel finally the belief that auditors were clients of the company
- adv.after a long time, typically involving difficulty or delay:
- he finally arrived to join us
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
1.句首 Finally, I'd like to thank all of you for coming here tonight. 最後...他們最後終於做出決定了。 3.一般 V 前面 So you've finally decided to ask her out, right? 所以你終於決定要邀她出來約會...
原句 finally over! terrible test! 此僅為日常生活口語,不符合文法規則 且前後兩句皆無符合基本 之句子開頭大寫規則。 finally over! 為一副詞 一形容詞 表 "終於結束了!" adv. adj. 缺乏主詞語述...
此位大大 the finally .=>是錯的~! 因為finally是副詞, 副詞修飾"動詞"&"形容詞"...
Amplify iPhone screen protector delivers a pristine window into your phone. Your phone’s important, but what matters most is everything inside it. Otterbox Ad
The 2nd China International Import Expo will be held in Nov. 2019. Over 1,000 new companies will attend. Best opportunity to explore China market! China International Import Expo Ad
When a dumpster is too large and trash bags won't cut it, this innovative solution is tough enough to hold your renovation project and cleanout debris Waste Management Ad