- (of an action, activity, or piece of work) having been completed or ended；(of a person) having completed or ended an action or activity
- 1. (of an action, activity, or piece of work) having been completed or ended:
a preparatory drawing for the finished painting
- 2. (of a person) having completed or ended an action or activity:
they'll be finished here in an hour
- 3. having lost effectiveness, power, or prestige:
he was told he was finished at the club
- 4. (of an object or room) having been given a particular decorative surface as the final stage in its manufacture or decoration:
plastic-finished lining paper
- 5. (of livestock) having completed fattening before slaughter:
a reduction in prices for finished cattle
clean finish 中文稱做「還口」。 這解釋起來有點難，但若用動作來表示或許只要二秒鐘...
...恐有錯誤, 也是很多人的文法盲點: >I have finished my work for two days. (X) >...larr; do是可延續動詞 The maid has finished cleaning the room half an hour ago. (X...
...gt;在語意上就是完成與否之意,因此要用完成式才對: 也就是 Have you finished your work?記得要加在finish後面加ed使其成為完成語態. 至於你問的&...