- able to withstand fire or great heat
- make (something) fireproof
verb: fireproof, 3rd person present: fireproofs, gerund or present participle: fireproofing, past tense: fireproofed, past participle: fireproofed
- 1. able to withstand fire or great heat:
a fireproof dish
- 1. make (something) fireproof:
nearby museum buildings will be fireproofed
- adj.able to withstand fire or great heat:
- a fireproof dish
- v.make (something) fireproof:
- nearby museum buildings will be fireproofed
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
大大您好 我覺得可能性是 因為linings是fireproof再加上waterproof 而不是fireproof的lining和waterproof的lining 別人可能...
...剪力釘(螺栓、棒) Shear stud (bolt , rod) 8.防火被覆施工(修補、防護) Fireproof cover application (repair, protection) Fireproof coating application (repair...
...the indoor storage in large amount. Ensure the storage in an isolated fireproof building. The storing basin shall be based on the ...