- division or splitting into two or more parts；reproduction by means of a cell or organism dividing into two or more new cells or organisms
- (chiefly of atoms) undergo fission
verb: fission, 3rd person present: fissions, gerund or present participle: fissioning, past tense: fissioned, past participle: fissioned
- 1. division or splitting into two or more parts the party dissolved into fission and acrimony
- ▪ reproduction by means of a cell or organism dividing into two or more new cells or organisms bacteria divide by transverse binary fission
- ▪ short for nuclear fission
- 1. (chiefly of atoms) undergo fission these heavy nuclei can also fission
鈾２３５的分裂如下圖： 圖片參考：http://www.visionlearning.com/library/modules/mid59/Image/VLObject-785-021205011204.gif 它的分裂是因為中子擊中鈾原子核，不是原子核捕獲電子，所以(A)錯。 鈾２３５分裂後，成為較輕的原子核（氙及...
Fission is the seperation of organisms into 2 new cells.(分裂生殖...
... are several types of asexual reproduction, such as, 1. Binary fission, 2. Regeneration, 3. Vegetative Propagation, 4. ...