- equivalent to the sum of two and three; one more than four, or half of ten; 5；a group or unit of five people or things
noun: five, plural noun: fives
- 1. equivalent to the sum of two and three; one more than four, or half of ten; 5 five minutes later she came back five of Sweden's top financial experts
- ▪ a group or unit of five people or things the bulbs are planted in threes or fives
- ▪ five years old Vic moved to Darlington when he was five
- ▪ five o'clock we left at half past five
- ▪ a size of garment or other merchandise denoted by five.
- ▪ a playing card or domino with five pips.
Take five is to suggest to take a 5 minute break. A 5 minute break is commonly...have 5 fingers on a hand. When a person asks other to take a five, he/she would raise his/her hand to signal five.
FIve "wailers" mourning at the tomb 我想這句話是"五子...
＊ on March fifth , 2007可以寫成 on March fifth in 2007嗎？ 應該是... monday, the third monday, the fourth monday, the fifth monday or the last monday of january, 2007.