- the action of fastening something in place；screws, bolts, or other items used to fasten or assemble building material, furniture, or equipment
noun: fixing, plural noun: fixings
- 1. the action of fastening something in place the fixing of additional strengthening steelwork
- ▪ British screws, bolts, or other items used to fasten or assemble building material, furniture, or equipment masonry fixings bikes can be mounted on roof bars with special fixings
- 2. the process of deciding or planning something the fixing of the date of the hearing the fixing of a fair and reasonable price
- ▪ North American the ingredients necessary to make a dish or meal have all the fixings ready before starting
- ▪ North American apparatus or equipment for a particular purpose picnic fixings
- 3. the action of mending or repairing something the roof needs fixing problems in need of fixing
- 4. informal the illegal or underhand influencing of the outcome of something such as a race, match, or election police investigating the alleged fixing of horse races several laws restricted the fixing of retail prices
就是做晚餐的意思，以下是fix的說明： 1. What are...千變萬化, 例如在美國南方, 大家習慣用 fix 來代替 cook 或是 make, 例如 A...意思, 只是好玩而已.) 5. Can you fix mine? 妳能不能幫我撿一下...
...電信網路（就是電話線路啦），包括骨幹網路，都會網路以及區域網路，因此"fixed local and mobile networks"就是"fixed local networks...
...聲音但會做動作，故如規則 2 ，惟會比較不清楚。 2009-03-29 11:36:25 補充： fixing 的發音請聽 http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fixing