- a piece of equipment or furniture which is fixed in position in a building or vehicle；articles attached to a house or land and considered legally part of it so that they normally remain in place when an owner moves
noun: fixture, plural noun: fixtures
- 1. a piece of equipment or furniture which is fixed in position in a building or vehicle plumbing fixtures 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ articles attached to a house or land and considered legally part of it so that they normally remain in place when an owner moves the hotel retains many original fixtures and fittings
- ▪ informal a person or thing that is well established in a particular place or situation the midfielder is set to become a permanent fixture in the England line-up
- 2. British a sporting event arranged to take place on a particular date the team's last away fixture of the season 同義詞
- a list of the dates and teams involved in the scheduled sporting events for a particular sport ... the Premier League fixture list Liverpool face a tough fixture list
- a piece of equipment or furniture which is fixed in position in a building or vehicle: a light fixture
Oxford American Dictionary
The fixture for these components must be a manual type that loading and ...就是要用手來裝卸。We would like to propose customer to make pneumatic or hydraulic fixture for these workpiece, it should be much more efficient.我們想建議客戶為這些工作零件準備...
LAYCAN:10-15/FEB,2006船舶受載期為2006年2月10-15日SBP Safe Berth Port安全的停泊港LOAD/DISCH RATE:CQD BENDS裝貨和卸貨率:CQD=Customary Quick Despatcii按港口...
1.fixutres，pieces of furniture or equipment, which are fixed inside a house or other building and which stay there if you move. 你搬家，別間房子也還會有的東西! 如：浴缸、水槽、洗臉槽。 2. fitting，one of smaller parts on the outside of a piece...