- a large container in which drink is served, typically with a handle and spout；the amount of liquid held in a flagon
noun: flagon, plural noun: flagons
- 1. a large container in which drink is served, typically with a handle and spout a silver flagon
- ▪ the amount of liquid held in a flagon a flagon of beer
- ▪ a container similar to a flagon used to hold the wine for the Eucharist.
- ▪ a large bottle in which wine or cider is sold, typically holding 1.13 litres (about 2 pints).
- a vehicle used to transport alcoholic drink to an Aboriginal settlement: the flagon wagons run less regularly than they used to
- a large container in which drink is served, typically with a handle and spout: there was a flagon of beer in his vast fist
Oxford American Dictionary
...: [ 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/mark_r_1_link.gif flagon 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/018.gif ]n. (名詞 noun)1. 手槍皮套...
...as will keep memories for long time~ That imagine as a wineglass and a flagon as conscious of thing that no see and know how to handle it. Wind make ...
... 的其它草稿。" 我打破了和到達了他De Grave flagon 。他倒空了它在呼吸。他的眼睛閃動了以劇烈光。他向上笑了和投擲了瓶以...