- burning fiercely and emitting flames；very hot
- 1. burning fiercely and emitting flames they dragged her away from the flaming car 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very hot flaming June
- ▪ of a bright orange or red color the flaming autumn maples of the St. Lawrence River valley 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ passionate or violent Gloria's suddenly flaming jealousy 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. British informal used for emphasis to express annoyance weeds can become a flaming nuisance 同義詞
- 3. North American informal, derogatory (of a gay man) having a manner or appearance regarded as stereotypically homosexual.