過去式：flanked 過去分詞：flanked 現在分詞：flanking
- 1. 脅腹
- 2. 側面
- 3. 側翼 the artillery was on the left flank 炮兵部隊在左翼
- 1. 位於…的兩側 the president was flanked by two armed men 總統的兩旁有兩個武裝人員
- 2. 位於…的一側 the town was flanked by mountains to the north 城鎮的北面是山脈
1. the side of a person's or animal's body between the ribs and the hip
2. the right or left side of a body of people such as an army, a naval force, or a soccer team
Flank 在此作動詞用是位於...的兩側的意思 Adjourn在此我猜是旁邊 Large stone fireplaces flank the ends of the two large convention sized rooms, adjourning...
1.This flank of the corpse that means the Emily has ever slept in...
...a lot of, the seats all full up, at this time, I see the free of the flank of having a person, hence, I ask whether he can let me sit by...