- as fast or as hard as possible；without hesitation or reservation
- 1. as fast or as hard as possible
- 2. without hesitation or reservation
- 3. lying stretched out, especially asleep or in a state of exhaustion
- going or working as hard or as fast as possible
- as fast or as hard as possible
Oxford American Dictionary
有關您提出的疑問，敝人謹答覆於下： If in doubt, go flat out這句話如rjamesho大所說的，比較著重在後面那一句"go flat out"；加上...
... in five minutes flat. 我只用了五分鐘就穿好衣服了。 ● flat out = as fast as possible 以最快速度... ==> 例: They were working...
...各一個例句： 慣用語：go to the wall 原意：走到牆邊 引申意：全力以赴 ( = go flat out ) 例句：Fewer students are willing to go to the wall...