- a mark, blemish, or other imperfection which mars a substance or object；a fault or weakness in a person's character
- mar, weaken, or invalidate (something)
verb: flaw, 3rd person present: flaws, gerund or present participle: flawing, past tense: flawed, past participle: flawed
noun: flaw, plural noun: flaws
- 1. a mark, blemish, or other imperfection which mars a substance or object a flaw in the glass
- ▪ a fault or weakness in a person's character he had his flaws, but he was still a great teacher
- ▪ a mistake or shortcoming in a plan, theory, etc. which causes it to fail or reduces its effectiveness there were fundamental flaws in the case for reforming local government
- 1. mar, weaken, or invalidate (something) the computer game was flawed by poor programming
faults, flaws, weaknesses and drawbacks. 如光以「缺點... some faults in the book. 我再書裡找到一些錯誤 flaws 缺點、缺陷、瑕疵(特別也指物品與個性)與 in 運用...
Tragic flaw(Hamartia)：Often loosely used as a synonym for hamartia, the...
...也可表示人或物的缺點及毛病 shortcoming= fault 通常指某人性格上缺點及短處 flaw= mistake 通常指材料或物體上的瑕疵 或 某人性格上的缺陷