- a very small patch of colour or light；a small particle or speck of something
- mark or dot with small patches of colour or particles of something
noun: fleck, plural noun: flecks
verb: fleck, 3rd person present: flecks, gerund or present participle: flecking, past tense: flecked, past participle: flecked
- 1. a very small patch of colour or light his blue eyes had grey flecks in them flecks of sunshine
- ▪ a small particle or speck of something brushing a few flecks of dandruff from his suit
- 1. mark or dot with small patches of colour or particles of something the minarets are flecked with gold leaf
..., my darling 半月藏匿在雲，我親愛的 And the sky is flecked with signs of hope 和天空的斑點與希望的標誌 Raise your...
lime是石灰的意思，limescale是容器內部的水垢。 整句翻成： 要常把容器內部的水垢、油污、玉米粉或蛋白斑點立刻清除，在這些斑點之下會造成腐蝕。
...offer light reflecting, muted colours imbedded with tiny flecks of mica which add a subtle hint of sparkle. 石英提供光反射. 藏在小片雲母之下...