- 肉，肌肉 Lions are flesh-eating animals. 獅子是肉食動物。
- 【口】長肉，發胖[（+up/out）] He has fleshed out since we last saw him. 自從我們上回見到他以來，他發胖了。
- 肉 they were eating human flesh 那時他們在吃人肉 to put flesh on sth. 加細節於某物
- 消瘦 He has been losing flesh ever since the death of his wife. 自他妻子死後, 他日漸消瘦。
- 充實；賦予血肉 Your proposal was only a sketchy outline; you need to flesh it out more. 你提的計劃只是個大綱，你需要將它賦予血肉。
...necessary fire in the belly — that is, the willingness to hit the street and press the flesh, circuit the rubber chicken banquets, woo the fat cats, make the compromise...
Her flesh returns to its former beauty, gradually becoming as pale and hard as pristine white marble 她的肌膚回復原本的美麗，逐漸地變成如純白大理石那麼樣的灰白和堅硬。
1.Disaster relief from the world came in for the victims of the flood. 2.The novel represents the robot as a man of flesh and blood.請問這兩句怎麼翻?
...救助從全世界湧入 2.The novel represents the robot as a man of flesh and blood. 這部小說描繪了如常人般具有血肉之驅的機器人。 這部小說呈現了...