- behaviour that demonstrates a playful sexual attraction to someone；a short or casual relationship
noun: flirtation, plural noun: flirtations
- 1. behaviour that demonstrates a playful sexual attraction to someone Fabia was in no mood for his light-hearted flirtation
- ▪ a short or casual relationship she had had plenty of flirtations—now she had fallen in love
- ▪ a short period of casual experimentation with or interest in a particular idea or activity his brief flirtation with the avant-garde in the 1920s
- behavior that demonstrates a playful sexual attraction to someone: Fabia was in no mood for his lighthearted flirtation
Oxford American Dictionary
...039;s wrong with them if you enjoyed? 2015-04-30 23:58:55 補充： Flirtation v. 1-night-stand? I never realized the priest is so liberal.
...may feel insulted and offended on the ground of repugnant flirtation as well as obscene jokes. 4. 「每位僱用人皆有責任確保所有員工享有公平...
...2009-02-04 21:29:06 補充： And following Cameron's flirtation with English nationalism, Brown has also accused the...