- a person or thing that floats.；a loose particle within the eyeball which is apparent in one's field of vision.
noun: floater, plural noun: floaters
- 1. a person or thing that floats.
- ▪ a loose particle within the eyeball which is apparent in one's field of vision.
- ▪ North American informal a person who frequently changes occupation or residence.
- ▪ North American a worker who is required to do a variety of tasks as the need for each arises.
- 2. US an insurance policy covering loss of articles without specifying a location.
節錄自維基百科(籃球術語) # floater：(提早)(高)拋投，類似running shoot(跑射)，但和騎馬射箭...後高拋投，由於弧線形似落淚(tear drop)，故得名。一般來說，和floater是同一回事，但floater強調出手的方式，tear drop強調球的軌跡...
..., I wouldn't "have" had this sickness named floaters now. 現在完成式的用法 have + 過去分詞 例如: I have had these...
...屍體 殘骸 Cerement：裹屍布 蠟布 Cremate：火葬 焚屍 Floater：浮屍 Funeral：葬禮 Grave：墳墓 Morgue：停屍間...