- 興旺; 繁榮；茂盛; 健康成長
- 誇張動作；流暢的曲線; 花飾
過去式：flourished 過去分詞：flourished 現在分詞：flourishing
- 1. 興旺; 繁榮 corruption flourishes when everyone is badly paid 當大家收入都很微薄時，腐敗就猖獗了
- 2. 茂盛; 健康成長 the family is flourishing 全家人身體都很好
- 3. 處於全盛時期 the Romantic Movement flourished while Classicism declined 浪漫主義運動盛行而古典主義衰落了
- 1. 揮舞
- 1. 誇張動作 with a flourish, she ushered them inside 她做了個誇張動作領他們進去
- 2. 流暢的曲線; 花飾 to sign sth. with a flourish 用花體在某物上簽名
1. (of a living organism) grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way, especially as the result of a particularly congenial environment
2. develop rapidly and successfully
3. be working or at the height of one's career during a specified period
4. wave (something) about to attract attention
「1. (of a living organism) grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way, especially as the result of a particularly congenial environment」的反義字
「2. develop rapidly and successfully」的反義字
「3. be working or at the height of one's career during a specified period」的反義字
英文題目，In recent years,big businesses have performed poorly while smaller businesses _____ . 那空格單字是flourish 請問放進句子裡時態是怎麼改呢?
... have performed poorly while smaller businesses have flourished. 有時while這連接詞的兩句是時空/尤其是時間上有所前後的，一般英語句結構...
Flourishing times in the information science and technology, people at any time all be ...
... after in life is now his, and the civilizations that flourished in his absence feel his wrath 他在世間極欲追求的長生不死，現在...