- 說話流利的; 流利的；流暢的
- 1. 說話流利的; 流利的 a fluent French speaker 法語說得流利的人 I speak fluent Greek 她的斯瓦西里語說得很流利
- 2. 流暢的
- 3. 熟練自如的 a fluent reader/speaker 閱讀流暢／說話流利的人
1. able to express oneself easily and articulately
2. able to speak or write a particular foreign language easily and accurately
3. smoothly graceful and effortless
「1. able to express oneself easily and articulately」的反義字
「2. smoothly graceful and effortless」的反義字
Fluent english is an essential item in tne job 2008-01-10 06:09:52 補充： 句首忘了加The The fluent english is an essential item in tne job
fluent in English is usually used to describe how well you speak ...
...quot;當我還是小朋友的時候.我就已經會說流利的台語了" I can speak fluent Taiwanese when I was a child. 我覺得把when改成since才恰當...