- able to express oneself easily and articulately；able to speak or write a particular foreign language easily and accurately
- 1. able to express oneself easily and articulately a fluent speaker and writer on technical subjects 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ able to speak or write a particular foreign language easily and accurately she became fluent in French and German 同義詞
- ▪ (of a foreign language) spoken accurately and with facility he spoke fluent Spanish
- 2. smoothly graceful and effortless his style of play was fast and fluent 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. able to flow freely; fluid a fluent discharge from the nose
Fluent english is an essential item in tne job 2008-01-10 06:09:52 補充： 句首忘了加The The fluent english is an essential item in tne job
fluent in English is usually used to describe how well you speak ...
...quot;當我還是小朋友的時候.我就已經會說流利的台語了" I can speak fluent Taiwanese when I was a child. 我覺得把when改成since才恰當...