- a substance that has no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure; a gas or (especially) a liquid
- (of a substance) able to flow easily；not settled or stable; likely or able to change
noun: fluid, plural noun: fluids
- 1. a substance that has no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure; a gas or (especially) a liquid we all need several glasses of fluid a day a cleaning fluid
- 1. (of a substance) able to flow easily the paint is more fluid than tube watercolors a fluid medium
- ▪ not settled or stable; likely or able to change our plans are still fluid the fluid political situation of the 1930s
- ▪ smoothly elegant or graceful her movements were fluid and beautiful to watch
- ▪ (of a clutch or coupling) using a liquid to transmit power.
...維基百科的解釋 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodily_fluid Bodily fluids listed below are... ejaculate (女性精液) Interstitial fluid (空隙液) Lymph (淋巴液) Menses...
... flowing in the sky 再例: the river flows into the sea fluid"只"可以用在液體上, 而且他是形容詞 形容流體, 液體的 雖然它帶有...
流體力學 fluid mechanics