- （用力地）扔，擲，拋，丟[O] She flung the book onto the bed. 她將書使勁往床上一扔。
- 猛衝，直奔；急行[Q] She flung off without saying goodbye. 她沒有告別就匆匆走了。
- 扔 she flung her book at him, but missed 她把自己的書朝他擲去，但是沒打中 she was flung from her horse 她從馬上被拋了下來
- 撲 she flung herself on the bed 她撲倒在床上 he flung himself over the wall 他躍過牆
- 猛衝 he was flinging about like a madman 他像個瘋子般橫衝直撞
throwß主要為丟擲之意,沒有抓的意思fling<- to throw or push (something) in a sudden and...這字才有抓的意思She threw/flung/pitched her hat into the air.(她把帽子...
... perhaps amassed small forces and carved out far-flung domains, but it was Vlad’s usurpation of Sylvania...
putting our best foot forward. = to try as hard as you can fling = a short period of enjoyment