過去式：flurried 過去分詞：flurried 現在分詞：flurrying
- 1. 忙亂 a flurry of activity 一陣忙亂 a flurry of excitement 一陣哄動
- 2. 陣 a flurry of rain/snow/wind 一陣雨／雪／風
- 3. 一連串事件
- 1. 使…慌張
1. a small swirling mass of something, especially snow or leaves, moved by sudden gusts of wind
2. a sudden short period of activity or excitement
3. a number of things arriving or happening suddenly and during the same period
「1. a number of things arriving or happening suddenly and during the same period」的反義字
Flurry recently wrote about the impact iOS and Android game popularity...
.... Zack: Oh, that’s the Flurry Ice, we will come back for it after we had.... Mia: Let’s go back to that Flurry Ice booth. John: Okay. ...
... engaged in purchasing My coworker always call my flurry person I am not flurry actually.. Because the case cannot...