- completely level or even with another surface；(of printed text) not indented or protruding
- so as to be level or even；so as to be directly centred; squarely
- fill in (a joint) level with a surface.
- 1. completely level or even with another surface the gates are flush with the adjoining fencing
- ▪ (of printed text) not indented or protruding each line is flush with the left-hand margin
- ▪ (of a door) having a smooth surface, without indented or protruding panels or mouldings.
- 2. informal having plenty of something, especially money the banks are flush with funds 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of money) plentiful the years when cash was flush 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. so as to be level or even the screw must fit flush with the surface
- 2. so as to be directly centred; squarely Hodson caught him flush on the jaw with a straight right
- 1. fill in (a joint) level with a surface.
這是在指定棧板規格： * Only flush (no winged) reversible or non-reversible stringer pallets are ...
Queens Library有免費的成人學習中心英文課程. http://www.queenslibrary.org/ 在Flushing的地址是 41-17 Main Street Flushing, NY 11355 (718) 661-1200
Indicates problems flushing the session or talking to the database. 這句...59:42 補充： Indicates problems flushing the session or talking to the database. 指示出...