- 【口】有雄心壯志, 胸懷大志；情緒高昂
- 1. 【口】有雄心壯志, 胸懷大志 He flew high though he was of humble origin. 他雖出生低微, 卻胸懷大志。
- 2. 情緒高昂 He was flying high after his team won the game. 他在自己的球隊獲勝後歡欣鼓舞。
- 3. 繁榮昌盛; 獲得地位
- 向...猛烈射擊, 猛擲某物 He aimed carefully and then let fly. 他仔細瞄準之後便開了槍。
- 把...打翻在地; 四處亂拋 The blow sent him flying. 這一擊把他打倒了。 His father punched him and sent him flying. 他父親狠揍他, 把他打倒在地。
- 撲向; 猛烈攻擊 The fierce dog flew at the postman. 這隻兇惡的狗向郵遞員猛撲過去。 She flew at him with bitter reproaches. 她把他痛斥一頓。
- 銷聲匿跡 It is reported that those robbers are now flying low somewhere in Shanghai. 據報導, 那些強盜眼下在上海某處藏匿著。
- 【諺】光陰似箭 Oh dear -- hasn't time flown! 天哪－－時間如白駒過隙呀！
FLY(V.)Time flies like an arrow. A word spoken is an arrow let fly.Flying termites fly into the fire.Man standing there waiting...
...and beautiful birds _ high in the sky. A flied B flies C flying D...至於A是個錯字，fly的過去式順便提醒您是flew，並不是規則變化的。 ()2.I hope the ...
Variant spellings on Common first male names and forms on fly,flying,flew, flown are given pronuncing like "fly":- Frederick Fred Freddie Freddy.