- moving or able to move through the air with wings；moving rapidly, especially through the air
- flight, especially in an aircraft
- 1. moving or able to move through the air with wings a flying ant 同義詞
- ▪ moving rapidly, especially through the air one passenger was cut by flying glass
- ▪ done while hurling oneself through the air he took a flying kick at a policeman
- ▪ hasty; brief a flying visit 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ used in names of animals that can glide by using winglike membranes or other structures, e.g., flying squirrel.
- 1. flight, especially in an aircraft she hates flying
flied：fly的過去式和過去分詞<真的很少用> flew：fly的過去式 flown：fly的過去分詞 現在的英文大部分都是用flew與flown 所以最好別用flied...
Flying colors是航海術語，原意是指「迎風飄揚的旗幟」，現在常用來表示「顯著的勝利，巨大的成功」。 Flying colors 是由pass with flying colors演變而來。Pass...
If I could fly, I could be in the sky, and fly up and down without wings. I would...该用 wings 而不是airplane 别放 also 在前面。 If I could fly, I would like to find Heaven and get to know how it looks like...