- moving or able to move through the air with wings；moving rapidly, especially through the air
- flight, especially in an aircraft
- 1. moving or able to move through the air with wings a flying ant 同義詞 airborne, in the air, in flight, fluttering, flitting, ... 更多
- ▪ moving rapidly, especially through the air one passenger was cut by flying glass
- ▪ done while launching oneself at someone I took a flying kick at the door
- ▪ hasty; brief a flying visit 同義詞 brief, short, whistle-stop, lightning, fleeting, ... 更多反義詞 long
- ▪ used in names of animals that can glide by using winglike membranes or other structures, e.g. flying squirrel.
- 1. flight, especially in an aircraft she hates flying