- a low flight by one or more aircraft over a specific location；a ceremonial flight of an aircraft past a person or a place.
noun: flyover, plural noun: flyovers
- 1. North American a low flight by one or more aircraft over a specific location there were artillery platforms in the hills, making a flyover too risky
- ▪ a ceremonial flight of an aircraft past a person or a place.
- 2. British an overpass.
- 3. US informal, derogatory denoting central regions of the US regarded as less significant than the East or West coasts his appeal extends way beyond the Bible Belt and the flyover states
- a bridge carrying one railway line or road over another.
a flyover [ 跨線橋,天橋;上跨立體交叉 ] an overpass [ 天橋;高架道;旱橋 ] 應該是這樣吧！
...train station block bridge flat tire high way MRT (Mass rapid transpotation) flyover passager path platform railway (railroad) sidewalk subway traffic a passage under the trestle tire...
... place 人行道: a pavement ; a sidewalk 地下道: an underground passage 天橋: a flyover ; an overpass ; a cross-over bridge 安全島: a refuge island ; a traffic island 公車: a bus...