過去式：focused 過去分詞：focused 現在分詞：focusing
- 1. 成像清晰點 to be out of focus 模糊不清 to be in focus 焦點對準
- 2. 調焦裝置
- 3. 關注的中心 to be the focus of sth. 是某事的焦點 to be the focus of attention 是注意的焦點
- 4. 重點 the focus will be on health 重點將放在健康上
- 1. 使…聚焦 to focus sth. on to sth. 把某物聚焦到某物上 to focus sth. through sth. 通過某物使某物聚焦
- 2. 調節…的焦距 to focus a lens on sth. 將鏡頭對準
- 3. 使集中 to focus one's mind/attention on sth. 把精神／注意力集中於某事物 to focus one's eyes on sth./sb. 把目光集中到某物／某人上
- 1. 聚焦 to focus on sth. 聚焦在某物上
- 2. 調節焦距 to focus on sb./sth. 把焦點調到某人／某物上 without her glasses she cannot focus properly 她不戴眼鏡就看不清楚
- 3. 集中 to focus on sth. 集中於某物 she was too tired to focus on anything 她太累了，幹甚麼都不能集中精神
- 4. 側重 to focus on sth./doing sth. 側重某事／做某事
1. the centre of interest or activity
2. an act of concentrating interest or activity on something
3. the state or quality of having or producing clear visual definition
4. adjust the focus of (a telescope, camera, or other instrument)
5. (of a lens) concentrate (light, radio waves, or energy) into a sharp beam
...但是若表明集中「A」在「B」之上，可用focus A on B。 如果是不及物動詞（vi）的寫法...使聚焦[(+on)] 2. 調節(鏡頭等)的焦距[(+on)] You can focus your telescope on that distant television tower. 你可以對...
先看你的三個例子: shift focus away from taking focus away from switches focus away from 這三個...switch的受詞，當然在這兒，focus也就是名詞，也當然不是，也不可以當動詞用。 focus 有聚焦或把重點資源放於此處的意思，而away from 是離開，轉往它處的意思...
stay focus 才是正確的用法 表示專注之意 例句: I have to stay focus on my homework. I stayed focus on my homework. 至於為什麼...