- IPA[ˈfälō ˌəp]
- a continuation or repetition of something that has already been started or done；an activity carried out as part of a study in order to monitor or further develop earlier work
noun: follow-up, plural noun: follow-ups
- 1. a continuation or repetition of something that has already been started or done a follow-up study of the same interviewees after retirement
- ▪ an activity carried out as part of a study in order to monitor or further develop earlier work follow-up interviews
- ▪ further observation or treatment of a patient, especially to monitor earlier treatment patients who require proper medical follow-up
- ▪ a piece of work that builds on or exploits the success of earlier work she is writing a follow-up to Jane Austen's
... intended to supplement something done before intended as a follow-up to the summit meeting in Vienna 2. something giving more information...
follow up V.(在...之後採取進一步的行動) 1. 每次面試完之後要給謝函 follow-up 可以當名詞或形容詞使用，有"後續追蹤"和"補充資料"兩個...
follow up 這裡的意思應為----追蹤 整句的意思是----這個問題需要持續追蹤