- coming after or as a result of
- a body of supporters or admirers；what follows or comes next
- next in time；about to be mentioned
noun: following, plural noun: followings
- 1. coming after or as a result of police are hunting for two men following a spate of robberies in the area
- 1. a body of supporters or admirers he attracted a worldwide following
- 2. what follows or comes next the following are both grammatically correct sentences
- 1. next in time the following day there was a ceremony in St. Peter's Square 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ about to be mentioned you are required to provide us with the following information 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of a wind or sea) blowing or moving in the same direction as the course of a vehicle or vessel.
A is followed by B 是"A先B後"喔... your 5-digit mailbox number followed by the pound ("#") key. 按下"#(井字號)"...
Following column to be filled by customer 這不是一個完整的句子, 只能算是一個名詞...此句也省略了 冠詞the, 由於缺乏前後文, 依the的位置可以是下列譯文之一: the following column to be filled by customer 以下應由顧客填寫的欄位 Following...
在你句子中following才是對的 因為following是 " 接下來的 "意思 用followed...followed or as follows:-----意思是 如下, 這兩種用法我都看過 字典上的是as follows 類似的用法 The information is as follows. For more...