- coming after or as a result of
- a body of supporters or admirers；what follows or comes next
- next in time；about to be mentioned
noun: following, plural noun: followings
- 1. coming after or as a result of police are hunting for two men following a spate of robberies in the area
- 1. a body of supporters or admirers he attracted a worldwide following
- 2. what follows or comes next the following are both grammatically correct sentences
- 1. next in time the following day there was a ceremony in St Peter's Square 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ about to be mentioned you are required to provide us with the following information 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of a wind) blowing in the same direction as the course of a vessel etc.
A is followed by B 是"A先B後"喔... your 5-digit mailbox number followed by the pound ("#") key. 按下"#(井字號)"...
The following settings are common to all multimedia applications: ==>這裡...following是adj嗎，動詞were是因為configurations為複數 正確. The following is your Account Information ==>這裡是因為information...
Following column to be filled by customer 這不是一個完整的句子, 只能算是一個名詞...此句也省略了 冠詞the, 由於缺乏前後文, 依the的位置可以是下列譯文之一: the following column to be filled by customer 以下應由顧客填寫的欄位 Following...